Sunday, November 22, 2009

ConcART II - Follow up

I am happy to report that the ConcART II was a success again this year.

Ken gave a great performance on the piano (see/watch below). Everyone was very impressed and enjoyed it very much.

For my part it was interesting to get feedback and find out which paintings were the most popular. I sold more than twice the number of paintings than I did at last year's ConcART. And for the first time I sold to some friend-artists and to people who didn't know me at all. And I'm still selling... someone called me during the week and told me she couldn't get the cherries out of her mind and wanted to buy a painting (and she did). That made me feel very good. This year's dedication to painting is starting to pay off. Someone asked me what is my plan for this year and my answer was: paint more and get better! We'll see :)

You can find the new paintings (the ones in ConcART II) on my home page:
www.JohanneMorin.com

The oil studies:
5 x 7" and 6 x 6" are $35 unframed and $50 framed
6 x 8" are $50 unframed and $75 framed
8 x 10" are $80 unframed and $110 framed

The pastel paintings:
8 x 10" framed: $275
Send me an email for inquiries: jmorin@JohanneMorin.com

Ken warming up before the ConcART II. You can also see on the walls
some of my oil studies and pastel paintings that won awards this year.

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Johanne, we are so sorry to have missed the concert this year. To see the video and pictures is a nice memory of last year. Congratulations on what looks to have been a great day. See you soon....

Jo ......and Gene

BJ said...

Congratulations on your great success. We look forward to seeing your new work as you keep painting.

JohanneMorinFineArt said...

Jo, we missed you as well and hope you will make it to ConcART III next year :)

Thanks BJ!