Monday, November 24, 2014

Paint tubes organizer - my latest addition in the studio

Last project I did was for the paint tubes that are pilling up in my studio. This was inspired by Liz Steel's wall unit http://bit.ly/1ub3fzP

6-foot long shelf with 35 hooks.
The shelf is wide enough for small containers and too narrow for a cat 
With paper clips I can hang a few paint tubes on each hook.
 
The shelf is handy by the easel and it saves me space. There are a few available hooks for my oils...
The paint tubes used to be in boxes on the table to the left side of the easel
taking some precious flat surface space. Now they are hanging under the window.

2 comments:

BJ said...

What an excellent idea. I look forward to seeing your studio soon.

BJ

JohanneMorinFineArt said...

Thanks BJ. I'm not sure I'll have anything new to show you :)